I did not received the points i bought

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did not received the points i bought

pls help i bought a 550 points and a Rookie package on japan client but i didn't receive any of it pls fix this PSN ID :PHJAP1

Try the support desk this way you'll get faster responses.
    https://3on3freestyle.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Comment

Same thing happened to me last march.. the team sent the fs points 15days after i bought fs points.
      PSN/IGN: CruzKontrol27
      add me, let's play as a team.

Comment

• A1onPoopVa
        A1onPoopVa commented
        Editing a comment
        Indeed, it is hard to defeat someone who constantly mucks up everyone's connection. Either way I am glad you decided to just accept defeat and stop replying. Now go gift www3on3www some ballup shoes for trying to besmirch his name.

• CruzKontrol
        CruzKontrol commented
        Editing a comment
        Accept defeat? You mean accept not replying to someone who is not on his right mind? Haha i have not even lost to you on court. You lost like all games versus us. go dream on beating us since you know u cant in reality. And gift you jonnel/reshinup/www3? Hahaha why? Because you dont have money since u dont work? Lol poor you freeloader. Lider said you are hopeless. Oh, no, everyone in the filipino group chat thinks of you like that ask lider, juan, seanne, igi, light, all those who plays with you. Ask them what do they really think of you. Even colt knows when lider talks to you and in the end its just like talking to someone who can pass as mentallly ill person. This reply is an exemption to what i said tho this would really be the last reply to some kid who needs mental and financial help. Dont play with light, lider and anyone who else playing from the ph since u think we mock the server up. Fyi i have faster internet speed, better ping than what they have. Accept the fact u just hate me since i always beat your www3on3 u never won against lider and me. Lider said you really want to take care of your win percentage on your www3on3 account and yet we keep beating you so yeah u are bitter and you hate me coz we beat you all day. After showing your true color, Lider and i saved like 20 or more screenshots of the games we beat you while you dont have any since you did not beat us that is a Fact, we can make a photoalbum of you bitterly losing to us lol. Dream on. Better save up and go home to phi so i can even destroy you on real basketball court kiddo. Ill just end everything here. Results speaks better. Better improve yourself on and off game. Juan and igi and others are coming home. Possible We will be having lan games locally so better get a job and save up so i will beat u in person so u wont have any excuses when u lose. Im done with you. The more i reply, the more u like it like an obssessed g a y, attention wh o re.
        Last edited by CruzKontrol; 05-25-2017, 11:09 PM.

• A1onPoopVa
        A1onPoopVa commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh I'm obsessed? You mentioned "Lider" multiple times. Who cares what that piece of trash says? Just go make your collage of BS screencaps and jerk off to them. Then you can move onto your next lag victim.
    Working...
    X