Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attributes / Training is stuck on the same day.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attributes / Training is stuck on the same day.

Hello,

For a long time now I have tested this out and I have noticed that i doesn't matter what cards do I have, I always get whatever is on SUN (sunday).

It never changed and everyday I have a boos of whatever is on SUN. How do I fix it, what is the point of using FS Albums if it's useless and doesn't change according each day? Here are some screen shots to show you.

Please let me know if it's a known bug or anything, This drives me crazy/

Sunday stats are boosts to direct stats, every other day can be increase to skills, etc

Comment

Originally posted by ForTheFame View Post
      Sunday stats are boosts to direct stats, every other day can be increase to skills, etc
      \I don't get it.

On everyday I will get Sunday's boost + the same day boost? Or everyday I get everything?

Comment

Originally posted by Or Klainer View Post

\I don't get it.

On everyday I will get Sunday's boost + the same day boost? Or everyday I get everything?
        Every day you get everything. The stat increases are designed to visually look like a daily training regimen, but you will receive every boost you've acquired on your list to your character.

Sunday boosts are increases to your direct attributes: Rebound, Mid Range Shot, 3PT Shot, Steal, Pass, Stamina, Speed ETC

Every other day will be an increase to some defensive or offensive attribute; things such as success rates, chances, defense resists and boosts to abilities. ( +4% Pick and Move Speed, +1.3% Mid Range Shot Defense Block Resist, +4% Spin Fadeaway Success Rate, Diving Catch Success Rate, Close Range Shot Defense Resist, etc)

You're not going to get a 3PT Defense Block Resist on Sunday, because those are for direct stats. When you go to your player and you go to attributes, on the right it doesn't say 3PT Defense Block Chance, because that's not a direct attribute.

Comment

• CruzKontrol
          CruzKontrol commented
          Editing a comment
          Well explained
      Working...
      X