Dunk trophy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunk trophy

The dunk trophy is glitched for me and won't pop all I do is dunk and it still hasn't unlocked please fix... Thanks

Please let us know your PSN ID.

Comment

OmNiCiDaL-HaVoC

Comment

i dunked 1000 times with Murdock in 3v3 and 500 times with Lulu in 1v1 and still no trophy.

i made a report and they said they will look into it.

Comment

That sucks really want this plat after all that grinding

Comment

Originally posted by Bruggz View Post
            The dunk trophy is glitched for me and won't pop all I do is dunk and it still hasn't unlocked please fix... Thanks
            I got a reply from the dev team which says that I am counting dunk attempts which is ABSOLUTELY not true. They said I only score 72 dunks which i scrap because I ignored the 1000 dunks I did with Murdock and decided to do only dunks with Lulu since I had no stats with her.I counted and kept an excel sheet with every since dunk made until I passed 500 dunks.There counter is broken for users and they are too lazy to fix it or properly investigate it.

I cant continue to waste time on trying to platinum a broken game that devs arent interested in fixing.

Comment

Xxdmcgee2288xX

you know.., I like this game.. I've played it for two straight weeks and I would even go for the platinum if it wasn't for this trophy being glitched it really irks me when developers and publishers are so complacent with their work that they can't even get down simple incentives, motivating factors such as trophies I stopped playing The division a AAA title because of a trophy glitching and that game was a lot better than this game I will drive this game in a hot minute if this issue isn't fixed. Furthermore I retract on my recommendations to all my friends and I will warn other trophy hunters that this game has trophies that are glitch. Technically speaking this one trophy could bar me from the platinum. And that's Absolutely ludicrous. I play as Luther. And I know for a fact that I have well over 500 dunks. If this issue isn't resolved there will be serious repercussions for a free to play titles such as this and it will suffer greatly and the number of players and has and the audience that it generates please fix this issue

Comment

The company said attempts don't count they think we're dumb it's the counter in there game that's not working right instead of fixing it they say we don't know what a dunk is lmao FIX THE GAME...

Comment

I heard from developer again and they are taking a closer look into this glitch. i supplied them with my excel records of when i re-scored all 500 dunks.

I will advise on any further development.

Comment

Sounds good thank u

Comment

Update- So they acknowledged that there is an issue. They are working on fixing it. Bad news is that they cant give you the dunks back so once it is fixed, you will most likely have to rescore them all so that the trophy will pop.
                      It is a long long road to level 30, so it may not be that bad of a problem.

Comment

Nope as long as the fix soon

Comment

• PSfanboy
                          PSfanboy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          glitch is fixed in todays patch!! I got my trophy today.

So to confirm two things about glitch repair. IT IS FIXED with today's patch. It counts from how many dunks you had at the point at which the glitch occured, so you dont have to do over all 500 if you have been playing this game for a while and dunking for a while.

Comment

wh0cd3946110 atarax 25 mg amitriptyline cost ventolin

Comment

wh0cd4019578 adalat stromectol methotrexate

Comment

Working...
                            X