My thoughts on this game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My thoughts on this game

I'm going to try to write this as calmly as I can because I assumed the developers would've fixed this by now but they haven't. Nonetheless, these are my thoughts and opinions on this game. Feel free to disagree and share your thoughs aswell.
    First, let's start off with some positives. I'm a huge basketball fan and I completely enjoy playing this game. I love most of the mechanics and the game can provide a fun experience. Now let's go to some negatives. I'm going to save my biggest negative for last. The 'slow-motion' lag irritates me a lot. Not only does it disorient the players but the time moves faster than the game does. I've actually lost a couple games due to this and most of you who have atleast played the game a tad bit know what I am talking about. Now let's talk about some mechanics. The stealing in this game needs to be tweaked. Many Kims, Cindys, and Helenas have stolen the ball from me when I'm an adequate distance away from them. I've read all the characters descriptions and I'm pretty sure nowhere did it say Kim, for example, was 'Elastagirl'. Now here's what everyone has been waiting for. My main problem with this game is people leaving mid-game and games not starting. People aren't afraid to leave in the middle of a game because there is no punishment. I believe that if you constantly leave during a game, you should be banned from playing for a significant amount of time. Or you can take away 1,000 coins because coins are pretty abismal to get at times due to the stated issue. Futhermore, when games I waited a whole minute to attempt to play do not start, frustates me a lot. I like this game a lot and I would love to keep playing it but these changes must be fixed in order for you to not only keep me, but other people who also have this problem

Edit: I play on ps4

TLDR; This is a fun game but some mechanics needs to be fixed quickly.
    Last edited by dpreme; 02-21-2017, 07:37 PM.

Entire first half sums up to lag. The slow motion is the game's method of dealing with lag. If there isn't the slow motion effect, youd see the characters teleporting all around the map as seen here by fred:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHK31JfQEZo#t=00m2s

The rage quitting part, is in progress (and has been for some time now).

Comment

• dpreme
      dpreme commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey man, I appreciate the reply. I would narrow my statement down a bit but... Nah! Also, that video made me laugh a little bit because I felt the frustration for you.

Originally posted by greens14 View Post
    Entire first half sums up to lag. The slow motion is the game's method of dealing with lag. If there isn't the slow motion effect, youd see the characters teleporting all around the map as seen here by fred:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHK31JfQEZo#t=00m2s

The rage quitting part, is in progress (and has been for some time now).
    Actually thats not lag. Its a rare special move fred has called "taking it down town"

Comment

http://vpn.wz.cz/free-ipsec-vpn.html

Comment

Working...
      X