You Troll Accounts Are Sad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Troll Accounts Are Sad

It doesn't make sense to make so much fake accounts on the forums just to talk trash about players... Like you guys literally have the time to make all these accounts it shows how you all have no life lol. At the end of the day, it just goes to show you who takes this game serious and who doesn't

Originally posted by TheChemistHoops View Post
    It doesn't make sense to make so much fake accounts on the forums just to talk trash about players... Like you guys literally have the time to make all these accounts it shows how you all have no life lol. At the end of the day, it just goes to show you who takes this game serious and who doesn't
    Agreed here, I have an idea though. Let's just ignore each post they make, don't reply or anything. Just let it slide.

I don't take the game seriously though, I just play for fun. Sometimes I'll screw around, aheh. Let's honestly do that though, let's just ignore the post, we'll see how that goes.
    "NERF KIM's SUCCESS RATE."
    Quick Shots are scrubby.
    15 Year Old Game Developer, and a programmer. Not that it would matter here.
    Playing the game for
    FUN!
    PSN = Freddy_Fazbear_
    Twitter = @MarkedMapsJC
    YouTube = Marked Maps

Comment

Seems to be the best option , I guess it'll just continue over time haha but it's always good to have fun and mess around but to not be a man and hide under a fake account is another lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheChemistHoops View Post
        Seems to be the best option , I guess it'll just continue over time haha but it's always good to have fun and mess around but to not be a man and hide under a fake account is another lol
        Understandable, this is stupid as shit, too. I really don't understand why people make fake accounts to piss others off, when I think others find it hilarious. Let's see how this goes, though. Admins here don't do much about it, haha.
        "NERF KIM's SUCCESS RATE."
        Quick Shots are scrubby.
        15 Year Old Game Developer, and a programmer. Not that it would matter here.
        Playing the game for
        FUN!
        PSN = Freddy_Fazbear_
        Twitter = @MarkedMapsJC
        YouTube = Marked Maps

Comment

Working...
        X