Player idea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player idea

Hey everyone i dont know if alot of people would like this idea but it would be pretty cool the new character is named michael he would be a sg with these abilities. for starting abilities he would have manual layup ,cut in and fadeaway and his mental skill would be dunkers nature every time he dunks he has a lower chance to be blocked for pstg 2 abilities he has dunk at will for pstg 2 abilities he has quick change for pstg 3 he has jab step and for pstg 4 he has turn fadeaway and for pstg 5 he should have a made up skill i made called flashy dunker the player that has this has a chance to do extremely flashy dunks ex. 360 or windmill and his mental skill would be called From The Line! he would have a chance to dunk from ft line. ik he would be a bit op but this is just a idea. ok any 3on3 tryhards

lol put to much skills forget quick change

Comment

a small forward with layup-pass skill just like fs1 would be nice.
      PSN/IGN: CruzKontrol27
      add me, let's play as a team.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin-G05 View Post
        Hey everyone i dont know if alot of people would like this idea but it would be pretty cool the new character is named michael he would be a sg with these abilities. for starting abilities he would have manual layup ,cut in and fadeaway and his mental skill would be dunkers nature every time he dunks he has a lower chance to be blocked for pstg 2 abilities he has dunk at will for pstg 2 abilities he has quick change for pstg 3 he has jab step and for pstg 4 he has turn fadeaway and for pstg 5 he should have a made up skill i made called flashy dunker the player that has this has a chance to do extremely flashy dunks ex. 360 or windmill and his mental skill would be called From The Line! he would have a chance to dunk from ft line. ik he would be a bit op but this is just a idea. ok any 3on3 tryhards
        Why micheal tho? You talking about a MJ reference?

Comment

Working...
        X