Crew League Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crew League Server

I think their should be a central server. Right now from what I'm hearing the server is east. I think central will make it a equal playing field for bigs. I got homies in West who rebound and I don't think it's fair for them. I'm an east player saying this; high quality competition is what game needs. Even though my crew got boat loads of good east bigs lol. Please put this in consideration.

Greetings A-1ONE1,

Thank you for your suggestion. Rest assured that we will inform our developers regarding your suggestion to have an central server. We apologize for the inconvenience that this issue has caused.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
      Mari;n175199]Greetings A-1ONE1,

Thank you for your suggestion. Rest assured that we will inform our developers regarding your suggestion to have an central server. We apologize for the inconvenience that this issue has caused.
      Thank you for your assistsance and cooperation. I also emailed you guys about an issue about my account and ive emsiled you about 5 times and no reply. I had someone from your company say they would assist me but did not so. What's up?

Comment

Working...
      X