Joycity please fix the Forums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joycity please fix the Forums

Joycity, please understand that as a community, we should all be able to access these forums and post and share information for people to access. This should be a centralized place where everyone can go to keep up with any new content. Instead someone has found a loophole and is maliciously posting non 3on3 material (inappropriate might I add) topics with links to websites containing malware/ potentially harmful threats to your mobile device/ computer. This is unacceptable to the community, and we are in a position to use third party websites like redit to obtain 3on3 information. How do you suppose this looks for someone who has just downloaded the game and is looking for informative information regarding the game. First impressions will shy people away from this game. As a active player of 3on3 and someone that knows interacts with the community, I believe I speak on behalf of every "baller" that this should be a top priority for you (Joycity) to look at diligently and fix/prevent this from this happening again. Thank you.

Oscar Ramos
Working...
X