DLC Problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLC Problems

Anyone else having DLC problems? I've bought 2 premium points packages, Downloaded the 2nd anniversary pack, and downloaded the November pack which none of these items I received yet in game.

Hi,bro!i have same problem with Rebecca pack dlc. You know how to open answer ticket from joycity?

Comment

Originally posted by gastoneleo View Post
      Hi,bro!i have same problem with Rebecca pack dlc. You know how to open answer ticket from joycity?
      I submitted a ticket for it and they emailed me back saying they'll look into it but that was over a week ago haven't heard anything since

Comment

Hello AK47_TONEKILLA,

We would like to apologize if the process is taking a lot of time. The developers are still checking your accounts and they are doing their best to fix it. We assure you once they are done with the account checking, you will be having your DLC packages. We will also keep on sending follow-ups to the team so that you'll receive an update on your purchased items. Again, we are sorry for this inconvenience.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
          Jeszumei;n185819]Hello AK47_TONEKILLA,

We would like to apologize if the process is taking a lot of time. The developers are still checking your accounts and they are doing their best to fix it. We assure you once they are done with the account checking, you will be having your DLC packages. We will also keep on sending follow-ups to the team so that you'll receive an update on your purchased items. Again, we are sorry for this inconvenience.

Regards,
          Thank you, as long as I know it's still be looked at because I haven't heard anything in awhile but thank you for letting me know

Comment

Working...
          X