UPDATE Version 1.06 Feedback/Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATE Version 1.06 Feedback/Suggestions

Report Feature: Good idea, but its being abused by sore losers. Should be a way to verify the report after its sent in, maybe a video clip of the match?

Forfeit System: Great Idea I dont think any improvements or changes should be made to this.

MVP Scene: I love that you guys brought it back but with certain equipped items the users body goes invisible during the scene. Also I wish we could buy or use a custom MVP scene for our character in the future, adds more originality.

Premium Content: Its good that they are adding more ways for us to obtain skills and upgrades but I wish there were more cosmetic choices to choose from.

Win Streaks: Its great that they implemented this but I feel that its pointless since we cant see our teammate streaks or opponets win streaks.

Macro Chat Update: Should be more useful commands. CUT, ISO, ALLEYOP, PASS, ETC.

Bug Fixes

Quick Jumper/Fade Away: Still counts as 2 points 50% of the time behind the 3pt line. Still needs to be fixed.

Double Clutch under rim: Doesnt happen nearly as often but still does.

Pedro Rebalance: Post block +12, Field Block +13, -25 Speed. His stealing abilities should be nerfed and he should be given more offensive attributes. Its very hard to score with pedro.

THINGS NEED TO BE ADDED

More Tutorials: Some players still dont seem to understand the concepts of the game.

Achievement system: Game has been out long enough so its really no excuse for us not to have this yet.

Crews: Self explanitory

More store items: More store items worth COINS and not points.

More opprotunities to earn Master Skill books

Spectator mode: Self explanitory

Custom Courts: Have your own gym or custom court to practice in. Instead of having your crew of 3 or 2 wait in a menu you could be practicing your shot instead.

Different camera angles: Still cant see shot meter at the top of the 3pt line and other angles as well.

Shot Meter: Make shot meter viewable in practice and make the colors more vibrant so they can be seen easier?

Sound tracks: I love the soundtracks the freestyle tickets play. Its no reason why we cant have more songs playing in the game.

Anything else you guys want to add?
    Last edited by Domo; 03-19-2017, 02:08 PM.

I agree with everything here. They should also add more control during timeout. For example switch the role their should be a position you should tell to go. For example switch roll would open up some new commands and would say the position and after you pick the position you choose who you want to tell teammates

Comment

Originally posted by coolpop258 View Post
      I agree with everything here. They should also add more control during timeout. For example switch the role their should be a position you should tell to go. For example switch roll would open up some new commands and would say the position and after you pick the position you choose who you want to tell teammates
      I agree, we should be able to communicate more in the menus. I wish they just let us chat normally and have quick commands like in fs2

Comment

lol are you the same Domo from FS2 Forums?? You know FELIX RIGHT? Good Post.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
          lol are you the same Domo from FS2 Forums?? You know FELIX RIGHT? Good Post.
          Thanks, I appreciate it

Comment

Good Day!

We really appreciate you sending us your feedbacks and suggestions on how to improve our game. Rest assured that your ideas will be reviewed by our team and see if it can be taken into considerations.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
              Jeszumei;n24358]Good Day!
              We really appreciate you sending us your feedbacks and suggestions on how to improve our game. Rest assured that your ideas will be reviewed by our team and see if it can be taken into considerations.
              Thank you
              And if you GMs have time could you please review this topic?

https://forum.fsgames.com/forum/main...unity-wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Domo View Post
                Pedro Rebalance: Post block +12, Field Block +13, -25 Speed. His stealing abilities should be nerfed and he should be given more offensive attributes. Its very hard to score with pedro.
                Pedro isn't hard to score with at all. I shoot 57% from mid range with him, with half a dozen game winning shots from him. And this is without any boosts to his shot. His speed allows him to blow by people for easy layups as well

Many people want Pedro and Murdock to have more offensive capability, which completely takes away from the point of their skill sets. if you have 2 teammates scoring the ball, and you're stopping people from the other team from scoring, it doesn't matter if your Pedro/Murdock scores or not (but they can if they need to)

Comment

Originally posted by xionone View Post

Pedro isn't hard to score with at all. I shoot 57% from mid range with him, with half a dozen game winning shots from him. And this is without any boosts to his shot. His speed allows him to blow by people for easy layups as well

Many people want Pedro and Murdock to have more offensive capability, which completely takes away from the point of their skill sets. if you have 2 teammates scoring the ball, and you're stopping people from the other team from scoring, it doesn't matter if your Pedro/Murdock scores or not (but they can if they need to)
                  Yes it is hard to score with pedro.
                  A maxed out grade 4 pedro only has a 119 3pt shot, 157 midrange shot, and 119 close range shot. That is terrible considering that hes a guard. A shooting guard is supposed to have offensive capabilities because they are the ones who brings the ball up the court. I agree with you on Murdock considering that hes a PF but not Pedro. Also the stats for his layups are below average as well for a maxed out grade 4 with both of them not even being at least 160. Your percentages are probably basic because either you dont play with him often or you arent telling the whole truth.

My opinion still stands on pedro needing more offense attributes.

Comment

Originally posted by xionone View Post

You shoot 57% in midrange with him because you're not a scorer. People are more likely to ignore a Pedro's bluff, and you're not expected to shoot all the time(by the way, 57% at midrange is hardly high enough to make a point. And to add to that, the less you shoot, the higher percentage you have. My Clark has 79% "midrange" and my Murdock has 90% "midrange". As far as Pedro's speed, he's not a quick player lol. He has I think exactly the same speed as Cindy, which is again not slow because they're all PG, but not really quick enough to "blow by people". In my opinion, they have completely lost the theme of Pedro. You can't really steal without having high speed because you can't recover. Helena used to be the "jack of all trade" between Pedro and Cindy, and now she outperforms Pedro in every way. If they want to keep the steal theme with Pedro, they need to get the speed back to Helena's speed. If they want him to have a defensive theme, they need to remove the drive block and add it to jumper block because drive block is useless. No PG is going to run into/past pedro to do a drive, and if they do, that Pedro would rather steal than wait for a block. As for Murdock, his role in team is kind of fuzzy right now. He's not exactly a main rebounder, and not exactly a scorer either.

Comment

Originally posted by Kpham View Post

You shoot 57% in midrange with him because you're not a scorer. People are more likely to ignore a Pedro's bluff, and you're not expected to shoot all the time(by the way, 57% at midrange is hardly high enough to make a point. And to add to that, the less you shoot, the higher percentage you have. My Clark has 79% "midrange" and my Murdock has 90% "midrange". As far as Pedro's speed, he's not a quick player lol. He has I think exactly the same speed as Cindy, which is again not slow because they're all PG, but not really quick enough to "blow by people". In my opinion, they have completely lost the theme of Pedro. You can't really steal without having high speed because you can't recover. Helena used to be the "jack of all trade" between Pedro and Cindy, and now she outperforms Pedro in every way. If they want to keep the steal theme with Pedro, they need to get the speed back to Helena's speed. If they want him to have a defensive theme, they need to remove the drive block and add it to jumper block because drive block is useless. No PG is going to run into/past pedro to do a drive, and if they do, that Pedro would rather steal than wait for a block. As for Murdock, his role in team is kind of fuzzy right now. He's not exactly a main rebounder, and not exactly a scorer either.
                      Pedro's theme is about stealing, he doesn't need to be fast to be able to steal, it's just about timing and success rate. Shadow Steal is broken af, he can dive pretty far to steal as a player is running past him or behind him; He has a passive to increase his steal success, and even a 5* debuff to decrease the speed of his mark to bring them down past his level

Comment

A maxed out grade 4 pedro only has a 119 3pt shot, 157 midrange shot, and 119 close range shot. That is terrible considering that hes a guard. A shooting guard is supposed to have offensive capabilities because they are the ones who brings the ball up the court. I agree with you on Murdock considering that hes a PF but not Pedro. Also the stats for his layups are below average as well for a maxed out grade 4 with both of them not even being at least 160. Your percentages are probably basic because either you dont play with him often or you arent telling the whole truth.

My opinion still stands on pedro needing more offense attributes.
                        Pedro is a clutch stealer. He's not an offensive character and its kinda clear considering he doesn't even have shooting touch like Cindy does; who is an offensive PG

Comment

Originally posted by ForTheFame View Post

Pedro's theme is about stealing, he doesn't need to be fast to be able to steal, it's just about timing and success rate. Shadow Steal is broken af, he can dive pretty far to steal as a player is running past him or behind him; He has a passive to increase his steal success, and even a 5* debuff to decrease the speed of his mark to bring them down past his level
                          He does need to be fast to recover from a failed steal. It's not just about timing. You can try it yourself when you steal from an afker(which is probably ideal condition), you need on average about 1.5-2 steal attemps to successfully get a steal. That means a huge risk in defending unless if you have some 5* albums that increases steal speed. Shadow steal doesn't increase his chance of stealing it merely helps him not having to dive/fight for the loose ball after a steal. His debuff works mostly as a skill that helps him manage his own opponent, but it's not enough because Pedro is often stealing from a scorer/rebounder, not his own defender. PG's don't fake and will often just pass the ball straight back to the scorer. He's not an offensive character, but it doesn't mean he has to be crippled so much that opponents don't respect his shots. Helena's not an offensive character(in fact she has the most defensive skills out of 3 PG), and yet she has +15 extra stats in shooting compared to Pedro. I think decreasing his steal and increasing his shot success and speed is a healthy move, considering most Pedro players typically spam steal way too much.

Comment

Originally posted by ForTheFame View Post

Pedro is a clutch stealer. He's not an offensive character and its kinda clear considering he doesn't even have shooting touch like Cindy does; who is an offensive PG
                            Just because hes good at one thing doesnt mean he should be handicapped. Lee has can shoot, defend, and switch roles offensively so based on your logic should he only be able to block shots since hes a center?

Its just a basic principle of being having some balance with pedro.

Comment

A maxed out grade 4 pedro only has a 119 3pt shot, 157 midrange shot, and 119 close range shot. That is terrible considering that hes a guard. A shooting guard is supposed to have offensive capabilities because they are the ones who brings the ball up the court.
                              First of all, Pedro isn't a shooting guard. He's a point guard. And if you actually watch the NBA, there's a lot of defensive oriented guards (both PG and SG) who can't shoot well (Tony Allen, Rajon Rondo, Ricky Rubio etc). So that idea that he's supposed to be able to shoot well just because he's a guard is silly and flawed

Secondly...

Your percentages are probably basic because either you dont play with him often or you arent telling the whole truth.
                              I don't play with him often? That's funny > http://i.imgur.com/foNWLzl.jpg

Your first thought is probably the 2.3 FG per game. Which is all part of my argument: Pedro CAN score (I have scored 20 and even 30 with him), but isn't meant to be a primary scorer most of the time in any lineup. Your role is defense and passing, and if you get open shots then take them

You mentioned adding balance to Pedro, but he's already widely considered to be one of the best characters in the game even as he is
                              Last edited by xionone; 03-24-2017, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X