Pedro and quick point scorers issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedro and quick point scorers issue

Honestly pedro steal is way to high bland to think his max 5 prestige isn't already in effect including the skill level for his steal. And also his 5 prestige allows his defender speeds to be limited??? That's unessary; you don't even have to be good to use him.

Regarding kim and Amanda; lol the quick point shot is ridiculous not to mention kim has the motion where she turns from the ball. I think that needs to be changed. Honestly if I wanted to win I could use a female character; but what fun would that be if everyone plays the same?

Think about it; because of these skills how can u differentiate players from being good if they play the same; and spam that skill. Its mad stupid.
    Last edited by Charlie; 12-31-2016, 06:04 PM.

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
    Honestly pedro steal is way to high bland to think his max 5 prestige isn't already in effect including the skill level for his steal. And also his 5 prestige allows his defender speeds to be limited??? That's unessary; you don't even have to be good to use him.

Regarding kim and Amanda; lol the quick point shot is ridiculous not to mention kim has the motion where she turns from the ball. I think that needs to be changed. Honestly if I wanted to win I could use a female character; but what fun would that be if everyone plays the same?

Think about it; because of these skills how can u differentiate players from being good if they play the same; and spam that skill. Its mad stupid.
    Yes i agree im a pretty good SG that's pretty much the only position i really play i'm a lockdown defender to but people that spam quick jumpers & fade away annoys me because they are unblockable unless you get lucky they make 90% of them shots it annoys me because i contest them & they make it but when i have a wide open 3 with a 231 3 point rating on green mark i miss i wish they could fix the shot meter and punish quick jumper & fade away spammers to seperate the good players from the bad.

Comment

Agree and this is coming from someone who mains Pedro.

if he doesn't get his steals nerf'd. I'm average 6 steals a game with ease. It's too OP.

Pedro = Deadliest defender in the game when he reached prestige 4.

SOLUTION? Remove his shadow steal on Pedro or at least make it like on FS2, where any character can shadow steal when there is 24 seconds left of the game to prevent "HOLD" the ball when the game is close.

Otherwise - I'm gonna win many, many rings with Pedro when tournament come. Lmfaooo
      Last edited by KobeBlaise; 01-03-2017, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Pedro is the only character stopping me from blowing out teams scoring wise. Lmao I've seen teams rotate players using pedro first half and pedro 2nd half against me. It's ridiculous man. You don't even have to be good to use; same as well for Amanda and Kim. How can u differentiate who are good if everyone spams it. It's stupid.

Comment

Bump lol /10char

Comment

Pedro is way too OP the way he is now. He has one of the highest base speeds in the game, and his steal rate is just insane. I expect nerfs for him. as for the quick jumper, I think I'm ok with those skills for now seeing as sometimes you have a defender closely guarding you

Comment

Originally posted by ForTheFame View Post
              Pedro is way too OP the way he is now. He has one of the highest base speeds in the game, and his steal rate is just insane. I expect nerfs for him. as for the quick jumper, I think I'm ok with those skills for now seeing as sometimes you have a defender closely guarding you
              Im sorry to disrespect but I've heard by users of Kim and Amanda that all they need to do is spam that quick point jumper. It takes no skill and the advantage is too high. They need to adjust it or do something. I'm pretty sure Pedro will get nwrfed. Needs to happen now.

Comment

The quick shot can be stopped as long as someones is playing D, but those but those steals man.. Its like I'm running for my life while dramatic music playing when Pedro is coming after me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dmizzle0 View Post
                  The quick shot can be stopped as long as someones is playing D, but those but those steals man.. Its like I'm running for my life while dramatic music playing when Pedro is coming after me.
                  Lol u right but pedro steal has to be nerfed.

Comment

That's why some characters have touch passes. This game wants you to rotate the ball within your team to avoid easy steals. If you are not open and being guarded by Pedro, pass the darn ball.

Comment

Every time you see a pedro coming towards you.

Comment

Originally posted by felipe809 View Post
                        Every time you see a pedro coming towards you.

Lmao forreal

Comment

Sometimes you can't even pass the ball fast enough when it comes to Pedro.

Comment

The latest patch took defense almost completely out of the game and shooting is 90% luck. It was way better before this last patch.

Comment

best solution to a pedro thats spamming that steal button is to just pull up jumper on his ass. get him thinking about your jump shot. that way he want just constantly swipe at you.

Comment

Working...
                              X