Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to play Freestyle 3 Local on one PS4?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to play Freestyle 3 Local on one PS4?

Hello there,
    i have issues to play Fs3 local. Everytime i wated to invite my friends account on 3vs3 mode it says: Only the person who started the party can accept invitations.
    But how i can accept invitation when i send the invite?
    Couldt someone explain me how i need to dot it?
    Thx

To play local you each need a PSN account, do NOT need PS+, after you choose 3v3 and you are at the character select screen the other user just needs to hit start.

Comment

I dont understand. How can i play with friends with just one tv and just one ps4? Does he needs to download fs on another psn account and open the app too then invite him?
      PSN/IGN: CruzKontrol27
      add me, let's play as a team.

Comment

please explain, in order for my friend to play with me using 1 ps4, we need separate PSN accounts? or should we share 1 account? if we need 2, does thw other account need PS+ as well?

Comment

You need separate psn accounts.

Comment

How do you play with players in other countries? Some of my British friends and it wouldn't let us play. Everytime I invited them it said view in PS store. Can anyone help me?

Comment

How do you play with players in other countries? Some of my British friends and I wanted to and i
              t wouldn't let us play. Everytime I invited them it said view in PS store. Can anyone help me?

Comment

You can only play with friends from other countries if they download the game from your region. For example i play 3on3 (NA) if someone from EU wants to play with me then he has to make an american account and download north america 3on3 game.

Comment

Originally posted by vanskispangskins View Post
                  please explain, in order for my friend to play with me using 1 ps4, we need separate PSN accounts? or should we share 1 account? if we need 2, does thw other account need PS+ as well?
                  You may use one account they just need to hit start on another ps4 controller just get them to log in as guest

Comment

Working...
                  X