How to pass on a PG.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to pass on a PG.

I'll make it simple for PGs that don't know how to pass. ISO is the most efficient type of offense on this game so if you're a PG pass the ball and let your primary scorer create shots for you and himself. I bet that all these "pros" didn't know that overhead pass is considered a terrible pass on the freestyle mechanics. Learn your passing range by testing how far you can chest pass from, and if overhead pass animation pops up then you're clearly too far away from the receiver. This slows down your scorer from dropping buckets if you keep letting the defense get back to him with overhead passes after he had just made his defender jump from pump fakes forcing him to take a wildly contested shot.

Bad pass-

Good pass-

I'll add: theyre easier passes to intercept for murdock and pedro. You can also force the overhead pass with good defense and facing up.
    Last edited by greens14; 04-15-2017, 11:39 PM.

Comment

So for the players who are new to FS like myself what is ISO? Im pretty sure Ive played you before, you gotta share a guide to dealing with drive dribbles, you shut it down so well! Lol i just wanna know all the high level tactics but cant really find the info.

Comment

• greens14
        greens14 commented
        Editing a comment
        ISO= isolation. 1v1. Rest of the team clears the space and you attempt to shit on your defender because he cant stop you without a zone or double team.

almost any time i play i run into big man who just do overhead passes and dont bother moving if you know the range weel enough it should be no problem but that is where alot of people get screwed up

Comment

• Dklpep
        Dklpep commented
        Editing a comment
        I lead my team in assists almost every single game as a center. Big men can distribute so well if you know how to use them. They draw so much attention.

Originally posted by RDK-sensei View Post
      So for the players who are new to FS like myself what is ISO? Im pretty sure Ive played you before, you gotta share a guide to dealing with drive dribbles, you shut it down so well! Lol i just wanna know all the high level tactics but cant really find the info.
      Yeah I'm working on a long guide video that covers all aspects of the game, making it easy to understand is going to take time.

Comment

Originally posted by felipe809 View Post

Yeah I'm working on a long guide video that covers all aspects of the game, making it easy to understand is going to take time.
        That sounds really dope!

Comment

Thanks. I had no idea that this was a factor..

Comment

Thanks. I had no idea that this was a factor..

Comment

Working...
            X