Rebounding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebounding

Is this game reliant on ping to get rebounds like FS2? Someone tell me real quick so I am dump this PF lmao PGs rebounding over me all game

Originally posted by GETYADOUGHUP View Post
    Is this game reliant on ping to get rebounds like FS2? Someone tell me real quick so I am dump this PF lmao PGs rebounding over me all game
    Ah', not that I know of. Ping doesn't really matter in this situation to me, I barely lag on some occasions, so-- Not really. There's a reason why there is something called timing. It gets easier, just jump on the right time.
    "Nice."
    15 Year Old Game Developer, and a programmer. Not that it would matter here.
    Playing the game for
    FUN!
    PSN = Freddy_Fazbear_
    Twitter = @MarkedMapsJC
    YouTube = Marked Maps

Comment

Originally posted by MarkedMaps View Post

Ah', not that I know of. Ping doesn't really matter in this situation to me, I barely lag on some occasions, so-- Not really. There's a reason why there is something called timing. It gets easier, just jump on the right time.
      Lol timing. I can literally see the ball falling into my hands and then it appears in the opposing bigs hands away from the ball when I have position. It's probably ping. And the servers are probably in Cali just like fs2 too bad I don't live near

Comment

Originally posted by MarkedMaps View Post

It doesn't matter matter if you're lagging. If you live near the servers your ping is better and ping Ian the number 1 factor for rebounding in fs2 and probably is in this game too. I thought they changed it but oh well the low ping bigs Willi always dominate this game

Comment

Working...
        X